• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is it worth it to retest for a more competitive score?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denty618

Inactive
Reaction score
I recently completed my CFAT and qualified for all armed positions. I plan on pursuing a carreer as an armoured soldier with Infantry as my secondary. Me being the stupid teenager I am, I smoked weed at partys every couple of weeks and occasionally with some old friends but I stopped mid october. The recruiting office im with knows of this, I'll leave it at that as I don't want to release anything im not allowed to. They told me I will have my application re opened in May, which will then provide me the opportunity to retest or continue the testing process. I only spent a few weeks preparing for the exam and I know I could do substantially better if I choose to retest. Im just wondering if it's a waste of time or not. Thankyou for your time 

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Denty618 said:
I recently completed my CFAT and qualified for all armed positions. 

< snip >

I only spent a few weeks preparing for the exam and I know I could do substantially better if I choose to retest.
Im just wondering if it's a waste of time or not.

For reference, perhaps,

Is it worth it to retest for a more competitive score?

will be merged with,

Canadian Forces Aptitude Test (CFAT) FAQ 
http://army.ca/forums/threads/23193.0
36 pages.

As always,  Recruiting is your most trusted source of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back