• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is blackdown the only camp that does not issuse camp pin?

There is no such thing as an authorized "camp pin", pins are given out, but are not to be worn on the uniform, they are souvenirs.(even the banff/RMNACSTC pins)

Ltmel,

Thanks for beating me to the punch!  ;)
They are not for wearing on the uniform at all. I'm sick and tired of telling cadets to take them off...to which they add "My CO allows it".

::)

As far as I'm concerned....if that's the case, the CO is out of line and should be sorted out by the ACO's office...pronto.

Regards

Last summer I was at Connaught, for the basic Marksman course(I was the oldest :-\) but ya we did get a pin, my friends who went to basic and CL didnt get any pins, they went to blackdown. Our CO told us we could not wear the pins, not quite sure why though?
UBIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!

My CO back at my old corps before i moved allowed me to were my shooting pins, connaught pin, the CL Marksman top 50 pin, the cadet 125th aniversary pin and i think thats all.

Hopfully i will be able to replace that top 50 pin with a bisley one soon ;)

We all wore the 125th aniversary pin, and my Wo. told me that the only reason we werent allowed to wear the connaught pin is because it made him look bad sicne he didnt have it...Still wore it though
UBIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Back