• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is anybody here with the Govenor Generals Foot Guards out of Ottawa?

hockey_helmet

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey just checking for guys from my unit.  im new to it just finished my brt and am doing biq next summer hell ya! i love the infantry :bullet:

:warstory:

I was, until I tranferred to the Regs and into the Officer Corps.  I really enjoyed my time there, and had some good times. 

Cheers to all of you from BIQ 0401 and CG 2004. :salute:

I have been looking for someone from the Governor Generals Foot Guards of Ottawa for some time. Do you know of a Jef Palframan? If so, I would love to get in touch with him again. We were very good friends.

I know an officer by that name, maybe an Lt. I think. Is that he same guy?

I'm in the Camerons, and I have a handful of close personal friends in the GGFG. Who're you looking for? PM me.

:warstory:I did a season on the hill with the GGFG back in 84. A real nice bunch of people......Steve Pallas was at the helm of our ship (with a steady rudder) Grizzly ride home from Molly's was a highlite, courtesy of MM

Not a GG, but I thought I would correct the Title's spelling of your request.  It may reflect better on your Unit and more likely to pop up if one were to use the SEARCH function.   ;D

Back