• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Introducing BattlePro for Android

I just updated my Android app, couldn't find anything that was paywalled still. What sections are you seeing locked? That'll help Mike track down any issues.

Mine is ver 1.0 (10019) latest available on Google Play, too much to list individually as to what is locked....but I have applied for beta testing...

V1.0 10102 is the latest with everything unlocked, it just probably hasn't gotten to your Google Play yet.

PuckChaser said:
V1.0 10102 is the latest with everything unlocked, it just probably hasn't gotten to your Google Play yet.

Yup that's probably it...

PuckChaser said:

The new (unlocked) binary may not run on all phones, so older versions of Android OS may be stuck on the old version of BattlePro. I may be able to retrofit the changes at some point down the road.

Mike Bobbitt said:
The new (unlocked) binary may not run on all phones, so older versions of Android OS may be stuck on the old version of BattlePro. I may be able to retrofit the changes at some point down the road.

What version did you write it too... I have Android 9 Pie and still don't see it....

NFLD Sapper said:
What version did you write it too... I have Android 9 Pie and still don't see it....
API version 29. Not sure how that translates to an Android OS version.

Edit: Looks like that means Android 10 or higher.

Back