• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Interview

Donny

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
I have some questions and trying see if anybody can help me out!
I have my Interview in three days and the recruiting officer asked me to bring some shorts and a T shirt as well as they are doing my medical test on the same day. He also said i will be able to get changed over there.
My questions are,
Do i have to bring running shoes too?
Will there be a physical test with this?
Will they start with the interview or with the Medical test? It would be kind of difficult if they start with the medical test as i will have to get ready for the interview (putting on the tie and all that stuff) If that's the procedure , i guess i will have to deal with it.

I have been trying to call the local CFRC for last two days and i have no luck on getting a live person.
PS - i am applying for AC OP - ROTP

thanks guys

After finally figuring out how to post, you post a question that comes up on a least a weekly basis.....could you not use the search?

Donny said:
I have been trying to call the local CFRC for last two days and i have no luck on getting a live person.

Not surprising since yesterday was a holiday and today is Saturday.

Yeah i finally figured out how to post...lol
I searched but i couldn't really find the answers.

I tried calling Wednesday and Thursday.

Donny said:
PS - i am applying for AC OP - ROTP

No, you are not.

You may be applying for AEC - ROTP or you may be applying for AC OP ( which is an NCM trade and thus not ROTP).

There wil not be a physical the PT gear is just for the medical.
And I had mine on the same day years ago, they gave me time to change but the order will be different everywhere. I would show im my professional dress with the PT gear in hand.
If you have to change a few times so be it.
Good Luck

Yeah its AC OP and i meant NCM training program

and thanks JHUNT i think that's what i will do. I wouldn't want my shirt and everything to get wrinkled by putting in a bag.

Back