• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

International Armed Forces Night

Excolis

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all.

Just wondering how many people would be interested in going to the international armed forces night dinner? it is in may, cost is $80.
this year it is held in Canada, last year it was at Selfridge (ANGB), and it was an excellent time. If i get enough responses, i will post more details for you all to read. and i am sorry to the NCMs, but it is an officer affair only...sorry. i believe if you are a warrent officer from the stated you can go though, i will have to check into that, but i believe because they are commissioned they may attend.

cheers

Who would want to attend a dinner comprising nothing but air bag officers who don‘t want soldiers attending is beyond this troop‘s comprehension.

Don‘t worry...we‘ll have our own bash next door. The ossifers ‘ll be over as soon as the first general starts thumping his chest and saying"I remember once in the Crimea we charged and....."

:p

Have any details like date/location? Might make it easier for people to decide...

Cheers

Padraig: Please try to keep it professional here...

it is may 14th at the fogolar. it is $75 tariff. next year it is in the states, hopefully at selfridge again. it is a good time and you make a lot of good contacts be it for military reasons, or civilian job contacts... let me know.

Back