• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Interesting Link!

Delaney1986

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I used to work at a Sobeys that did Western Unions while I was getting my degree in Military History. There used to be a man who would come in to recieve money and would write that he was an "etailor". One day I finally asked him what it was and he said that he collects military items from past wars from many different countries, has them appraised and authenticated by the Collector's Guild and sells them through his website. I took a look and it's actually really great for any fellow collectors or even those interested in taking a gander. They have everything from Nazi's, Allied, other Axis powers, WWI, WWII and the US Civil War. Most items come with a description and a bit of history as well. I ordered my husband the first cap badge used for the Armoured Corps and had it put into a shadow box with the current Armoured cab badge (the first one actually looks cooler than the Armoured fist in my opinion  :)).

ANYWAY, I just thought that there might be some people on this site that would appreciate this stuff. The link is:

www.germanmilitaria.com

They are run out of the Fredericton, NB area. Hope you guys enjoy!!

Delaney 1986

Back