• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Intelligence Officers Posting

William46

Inactive
Reaction score
Where are Intelligence Officers based? Are they attached to another unit or are there specific Intelligence units and if so, where? The recruiting website is very vague on this topic, so any help is appreciated.

They are attached to an Int unit. That could be in Edmonton, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City or Halifax, I believe. If I am mistaken, someone please correct me.

In addition to the various large concentrations of reg force int personnel (which include Winnipeg, Petawawa, Edmonton, Valcartier, Kingston, Ottawa), there are Int Officers posted in ones and twos at a wide variety of units and headquarters. Each infantry battalion and armoured regiment has one, they are at brigade headquarters, divison headquarters, most RCAF wings, fighter squadrons, tactical helicopter squadrons, both RCN fleets (west and east).

So they are all over. But close to half the MOSID is posted to Ottawa.

As an Int O, you can get posted pretty much anywhere the CF has a footprint.

How many postings would one say are in the United States?

I'm guessing NORAD in Colorado Springs and Washington, D.C./Northern Virginia have a Canadian presence. 

BCBound said:
How many postings would one say are in the United States?

I'm guessing NORAD in Colorado Springs and Washington, D.C./Northern Virginia have a Canadian presence.

Hello Stargate....they teach us so much :)

stargate_atlantis_cast_image__1_.jpg

FYI this is a joke, I cannot comment on how many postings there are in the US.

Back