• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Infantry Officer dress sword for sale

Air Gunner

Inactive
Reaction score
I have an infantry officer sword which I want to sell. Only used once, with the full sheath and belt... for the entire package I would accept $900. If interested, respond to the message!

So... you only stab some one once? Was it during war? Sorry to ask.

sooooooooooooooo.....

what is it - any chance of some pics or the possibility of more details

Who'se royal cypher is on the hilt,  Elisabeth II, George V or VI, Edward VI or VII?
Who is it made by - WIlkinson sword, Solingen germany, Pakistan?
Does it come with gold bullion knot or white leather knot or no knot at all?
Gold wire on the handle?
Shark skin grip?
How is the plating............?

A lot of info is required to justify a price of 900$

The sword was bought at the RMC club, and is the stereotypical infantry sword... There is an open spot for regimental insignia that can be carved into it. In good condition. It has a gold knot, and comes with a gold strap for wearing.

http://www.rmcclub.ca/GiftShop/Swords/Swords.htm-- is the link to the sword

Hmmm new for members at 800$ (880 non members) and you're asking for 900$

While I appreceate your offer, why wouldn't anyone go straight to the source (RMC) and buy their own new one?

geo said:
Hmmm new for members at 800$ (880 non members) and you're asking for 900$
He's accepting $900 for an $800 sword - - it's RMC math  ;)

well, smart asses *lol*.... the belt holder for the sword is $200, + 15% Ontatio Tax, bringing the net total to $1207.50... and I didnt go to RMC, so I had to pay the full price, but hey, I got a good education *lol*

After term as RSM, I got a solingen sword presented to me.  It is now with the one that was my Grand dad's....

Back