• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

In car video of a convoy getting attacked by bombs and small arms

B

belkin81

pretty hair raising video

http://www.whiskeytangofoxtrot.net/hosted/ambush.wmv

Well, at least one of the two can stay calm   :salute:

Not my idea of a relaxing drive through the countryside.

Good video

If you find any more please post them.

Slim

Slim said:
Good video

If you find any more please post them.

Slim

http://militaryvideos.net/ They have IED videos ammo dump   attacks and other ones from afghanistan and iraq. They are all in bit torrent download form

What were those explosions, especially the one detonating on the road? Grenades?

The second one that goes off, the one near the right edge of the road looks like a white cylinder. Not like a grenade bouncing along the road. Perhaps an IED? It sure had the hollow crump of a grenade. I could not see the first one that went off near the median. I wonder why the civvies were still around. It blows the theory that they are usually aware of impeding attacks and as such make themselves scarce when it's about to go off on the Coalition forces. If I were a superhero my spidey sense would be tingling

Sit back and imagine the stress of these guys. A bomb goes off on the road infront of you, you drive past and heres a car sitting on the side of the road.  I was expecting that car to explode when i first saw the video.

I couldn't get it to work.

the message tells me that the site can not be found.

Hey Torn

In order to watch the video I had to download a special viewer,bit torrent?, it is on the site www.militaryvideos.net
Also watch the video with the mortar attack in Afghanistan, that's a good one to.

You have to download the downloader bit torrent, then you open it to from where yous saved it.  :salute:

yeah, after I posted, I went to the millitary videos website, and downloaded a couple of them, and i already had BitTornado already, thanks, origional link still won't work for me though :crybaby:

After watching it over and over,they were grenades in my own opinion.
But still a quite hairy!! :eek:

it was posted earlier, I believe that it is www.militaryvideos.net

could be wrong, check on first page.

(you will need BitTorrent, or similar program to download)

Back