• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Important Questions regarding vision!

Dante43

Inactive
Reaction score
So I just came from an eye exam and they said I had a 20/200 eye vision to my surprise considering I had no idea it was this bad , during the walk home I was like: OH  MY  GOD, I want to be in Combats Arms but are my eyes good enough?
I verified on the internet and saw that V3 says: Up to 20/200. My 2 questions is : What is the Visual Acuity needed for Armoured Soldier ( it is not on the provided link on sticked post) and am I considered V3?

Cheers.

Ps: If this post is breaking any rules, please delete it, and I am very sorry. I just need reassurance that I am okay.

In the future please utilize the search function.

http://forums.milnet.ca/forums/threads/31590.0.html

I believe this thread will answer your questions (it contains a link to page that lists the required categories per trade)

A-PD-055-002/PP-002  CRMN MOSID 00005

CANADIAN FORCES MANUAL OF MILITARY OCCUPATIONAL STRUCTURE, VOLUME 2 PART 2, OCCUPATIONAL SPECIFICATION For the CREWMAN OCCUPATION MOSID 00005

Para 8(a):

a. Medical Standards.  CF Medical Standards are detailed in A-MD-154-000/FP-000.  The medical standards for assignment to the CRMN occupation are:

V  CV  H  G  O  A
3  3    3  2  2  5

Back