• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Im calling you out

Well I guess that's what I get for expressing gratitude around this place.

ballz said:
No... I thought it was people such as TDOs who would take this kind of direction, and that it probably didn't sit very well with SNCOs and WOs in the Combat Arms and such. I was thinking that they'd be left thinking "if this were up to me..." I suppose I was wrong? But it's not like there aren't a large portion of the people that don't make those decisons that aren't thinking that?

wha.gif

Could you rephrase all of that.  It is so full of double negatives that I got lost.  Are you saying that:

1.  "there isn't a large portion of people who are not making those decisions, who also don't think that";

2.  "there are a large portion of people not making those decisions, who don't think that";

3.  "there isn't a large portion of people who are making those decisions, who don't think that";

4.  "there are a large portion of people making those decisions, who don't think that";

5.  "there isn't a large portion of people who are making those decisions, who do think that";

6.  "there are a large portion of people who are not making those decisions, who do think that";

7.  "there are a large portion of people who are making those decisions, who do not think that" or

8.  "there isn't a large portion of people who are not making those decisions, who do think that?

You are very confusing.

Sorry...

From what I've seen (and I'll admit it's not much to go by but it's all I had to go by up until this thread), it seems that "there IS a large portion of the (experienced, respectable) people that aren't making those decisions, that are thinking, 'If it were up to me (insert some sort of older mentality statement here)' "

I was wrong apparently, great, fine, dandy even. That's all that needs to be said. My assumption was wrong.

Anyway, I don't like where this is headed. I expressed some gratitude that my previous analysis might be wrong, and now it's going to lead into trying to jam stuff down my throat that I never said or insinuated in any way shape or form.

Out.

ballz said:
Sorry...

From what I've seen (and I'll admit it's not much to go by but it's all I had to go by up until this thread), it seems that "there IS a large portion of the (experienced, respectable) people that aren't making those decisions, that are thinking, 'If it were up to me (insert some sort of older mentality statement here)' "

I was wrong apparently, great, fine, dandy even. That's all that needs to be said. My assumption was wrong.

Anyway, I don't like where this is headed. I expressed some gratitude that my previous analysis might be wrong, and now it's going to lead into trying to jam stuff down my throat that I never said or insinuated in any way shape or form.

Out.

.... suck it up.

(The Dino in me crawled out... wait... I'm not that old... must just be a  ::) feeling)

Back