• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I'm a GrandPa.

Recce41

Inactive
Reaction score
I am a Proud Grandpa, My oldest daughter has given me a lil new Armour Jumper he was jumping light (3.6 lbs). ;D He was hungup but his static line was cut and landing with a excellant roll and back on both feet. The JM/Ass JM is doing well but tried. He was full equipment, and now ready for some drill and weapons training:salute:

My second JM is due in March, so I have to get him ready for his Patrol partner. :argument:
:evil: :tank:

Never, you are as yng as you feel. OOOOO by back. HAHA

Congratulations, it must be an extremly happy thanksgiving for you.

Congrats to the new grandpa...what a awesome way to celebrate Thanksgiving!

Elisha

Congratulations Recce41. I started that route 22 yrs ago with the first one, and the next three all in the last 5 yrs.

One little bit of advice if you don't know already, start buying replacement refridgerator hinges now, before the price goes up.  ;D

All the best  Drummy

I have 5 girls so I know about the frig. Open Close, Open Close, Open Close. HAHA

Congrats Gramps!!!

55a.gif

Congrats Young Fella! :dontpanic:

5 Girls? REALLY? Man, you must have been some player to have the man upstairs play payback on you like that! (just kidding)

Congratulations!

Nothing better than the feeling of a new babe in the family. Nothing but the best of wishes to you and yours

S.Bradbury and Family

congrats If any man ever touchs my little girl ...............

Anyways Congrats  ;D

Well Fellas
My second JM, dispatched another lil jumper. 6lb13oz lil Girl. Only 2 Days old and able to do pullups. My first JMs lil fella better watch out.  :argument:AIRBORNE.  :evil: :tank:

Back