• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ignorant Civies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumber,

thanks for the tips however it didn't seem to work :(. He's the tripe she had to offer :

I understand all that you have said, but I have reached my own conclusions.
I will bad mouth anyone that I want to, just like you can, and I definitely won't give any credit to you for my abillity to do so.

fuck the man
fuck the army
fuck war

this is me "confronting" you with words.
words don't kill, but you do, or you support those who do.
I don't.

Thats it.

if comprehension of facts, then the refusal of believing them doesn't consititute ignorance i don't know what does ???.

rmc_wannabe said:
Lumber,

thanks for the tips however it didn't seem to work :(. He's the tripe she had to offer :

if comprehension of facts, then the refusal of believing them doesn't consititute ignorance i don't know what does ???.

Meh, simply block her and ignore her. There will always be idiots like her, and when the time comes that requires your services, the ignorant civies will beg and plead for our help. When we're done saving their hides they will return to the way they were. It is human nature.

MedTech said:
Meh, simply block her and ignore her. There will always be idiots like her, and when the time comes that requires your services, the ignorant civies will beg and plead for our help. When we're done saving their hides they will return to the way they were. It is human nature.

You're right, I seem to get flustered for no good reason with this  ::).

rmc_wannabe said:
You're right, I seem to get flustered for no good reason with this  ::).

If you want one last crack at it, ask her this:

Who does she think wants a war the least? Her, who has to just continue with her daily life and watch the war on television, or YOU who might actually DIE from a war?

or

Ask her if she supports Police Officers? From time to time they are forced to kill in the line of duty.
frig the man
frig the army
frig war
"frig the police"?

Actually since she said "frig the man", I'm assuming she's some anarchistic hippy type who has no real grip on how society works.

Aside: I hate people who claim soldiers are warmongers. I want to protect Canada if ever needed. I don't want to make a reason to do so.

Lumber,

naw, don't need to. It's not necessary to get the last word. Waste of time, and waste of internet...

Ummm,  regarding ryananderson & to a much lesser extent neilinkorea.......why, oh why, oh why do people feed the trolls?

ryananderson said:
....the American's are there for, which is purely to kill people
Thanks!

Good gawd!!

Thats one of the most stupid things I have read in years, and does nothing but demonstrate the poster's pure and utter ignorance of the US in OIF/OEF operations.

Sounds like somehone has an anti- US agenda here.

Shakes head yet again,

Wes

EDIT: As for feeding trolls, they should be fed a diet of their own shyte, as they are overflowing with it.

Double EDIT: They can share each others. One can have the corn, the other the peanuts ::)

Kyu said:
There was 7 school shootings in Canada, and 45 in the United States. (According to Wikipedia) So proportionally, there is more school shootings in Canada.

And Montréal have the record of the city with the most school shootings with 3. (École Polytechnique, Concordia University and Dawson College)

There is crackpots in every nation

Thanks!  A valid point...that's all I was after...but instead I just get a lot of people calling me names! :D

Just calling a spade a shovel pal, look at the crap you posted.

Wesley  Down Under said:
Good gawd!!

Thats one of the most stupid things I have read in years, and does nothing but demonstrate the poster's pure and utter ignorance of the US in OIF/OEF operations.

Sounds like somehone has an anti- US agenda here.

Wow....is it just a coincidence the American's spend more on their military than the rest of the World combined? (excluding Russia)

Yeah...I do have an anti-US agenda when it comes to invading and occupying countries for no reason.... I'm sorry....  That's my opinion.  Live with it!

I am a Member Of  172 Clarington air cadets squadron.
Last November when we were doing  tag sales, I was posted along with a fellow cadet at our Local Canadian tire.
As I was asking the usual (Hello sir/ma'am would you like to donate to your local 172 air cadet squadron) to a friendly looking old lady,(apx. 65) she replied by yelling in my face, toe to toe, Why in Gods name would i support an organization that is over in Iraq blowing the heads off Innocent civilians! Creating civil unrest!
But you do look cute in your uniform.
(slips me 10$ bill)

??? ??? ???

I just dont get some people.
Brett :salute: :cdn:

Well, honestly and truely I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my ignorant comments....

And please I would rather be educated than just called ignorant...if anything... thank you.

Perhaps we can say she's a civilian lady who is a little ignorant about the military but who happens to support an organization having something to do with the military? ;D

ryananderson said:
I do have an anti-US agenda when it comes to invading and occupying countries for no reason...

Can we just go ahead now and rename the the thread to "Ignorant ryananderson"

Seriously though, do you honestly believe that there was no reason behind the invasion of Afghanistan? Iraq? Vietnam? Korea? Do I need to go further back?

appletreecdn said:
Perhaps we can say she's a civilian lady who is a little ignorant about the military but who happens to support an organization having something to do with the military? ;D

my thoughts exactly. :cdnsalute:

Lumber said:
Can we just go ahead now and rename the the thread to "Ignorant ryananderson"

Seriously though, do you honestly believe that there was no reason behind the invasion of Afghanistan? Iraq? Vietnam? Korea? Do I need to go further back?

I believe that it's not the U.S.'s call to make those decisions to invade.  I suppose someone has to do it...but they clearly LIKE doing it!

ryananderson said:
Wow....is it just a coincidence the American's spend more on their military than the rest of the World combined? (excluding Russia)

Yeah...I do have an anti-US agenda when it comes to invading and occupying countries for no reason.... I'm sorry....  That's my opinion.  Live with it!

No reason?

Goes to show you how much you really do know.

Looks like Canada too is an occupier then, as is Australia, and other countries who have the balls to help out.

Yes I was a proud occupier too, next thing you'll have us all labelled as baby killers  ::) .

EDIT: Like doing it???

Which do you prefer? The peanuts or the corn??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back