• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

If I don't get in by next year...what do you think I should do? I'm torn..

So I applied for: 1.Infantry, 2.Armoured, 3. Combat Engineer. If I am not accepted by next year, sho

• Keep waiting

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Go to college and re-apply after

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters
Sunnyns said:
I applied to college and had my application in for the military, I didn't know what to do. My recruiter and my parents said just go to school and if you get in make your choice because who knows how long you'll wait.  WELL, I got the call 2 months into college.  Needless to say I joined.  I'm glad I went the route I did, you don't know how long you'll wait. But everyone one of us has to make the right choice for ourselves.  Yup, I wasted tuition money but what if I did not get in.  Weigh your options and do what you feel is best for you.  If you would be comfortable with leaving college then think of that. Where I am from the job market sucks and is really hard to get into and in the military I know I'll be doing what I like.

Good luck with your choice.

D

Thanks a lot for the personal story... that sounds like something I'd look to do (but hopefully get accepted hah).
What trade are you in?

Back