• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ICE (Integrated Combat Equipment)

medaid

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Welcome to the ICE Thread. This is where all information with regards to ICE products would be updated regularly e.g. Sales and discounts.
This thread is also for customers and potential customers to ask questions about our products, give feedback and generally discuss with us your experiences good or bad with the products that you have purchased.

Despite the previous complaints and shortfalls which befell upon ICE, problems such as inventory, shipping and customer service will no longer pose a problem. ICE has expanded its operations and can now accommodate orders in a quick and expeditious manner, gone are the days of communication break downs and slow shipping, guaranteed! All communications and queries will be returned the same day or within 24hrs.

We strive towards excellence in our customer service, and we take pride in the products that we produce.

Come visit us at www.icetactical.com

or if you're in the neighbourhood, as I know many of you are:

2155 Rosser Ave. Unit #2,
Burnaby BC, V5C 5E2 CANADA

Just off of Lougheed Hwy, near Brentwood Mall in Burnaby.

Not to be a prick here but do you guys just rip off other rigs or actually design your own, lot's of TT, EDOM, and other shall we say "inspired" stuff there, nothing ground breaking or original. Why should we buy that stuff as opposed to the original kit?

MG34 said:
Not to be a prick here but do you guys just rip off other rigs or actually design your own, lot's of TT, EDOM, and other shall we say "inspired" stuff there, nothing ground breaking or original. Why should we buy that stuff as opposed to the original kit?

Many things are designed and made from scratch, yes there are "inspired" items, but honestly which other items in the current Tactical Equipment world today have not been at one point or another inspired by something else? If there are overlaps, it's because of coincidences and how many ways can you make a Mag Pouch?

You shouldn't buy anything you don't want to. Those who have purchased from ICE has nothing but good reviews now. The prices are fair, and the quality of the items are excellent. The advantages of buying from ICE are that you will be supporting a Canadian business, faster shipping, and we can do much custom work to your specs. Things that you can't do with TT, EDOM et al as an end user most of the time.

We're getting into a time now, where most of the tactical equipment are starting to overlap. This is due to the fact that you can mount pouches on a human body only in certain positions that would be comfortable to the user, and this also means that because of this, many rigs overlap and the end users start coming up with pretty much the same things that they would like. Here, I'll illustrate with this example: Eagle A III Assault pack looks quite similar to TT's 3 Day Assault Pack or even their Enhanced Day Pack did one company 'rip off' the other company's design? Well I don't know and I won't hazard to guess because that has nothing to do with ICE. The point is, even these two large well known companies could be found to have things in common, why not ICE?

Lastly, it was a fair question, but the method in which it was asked is a little insulting. I will never hard sell ICE products, I will only let the quality of these products speak for themselves. Why don't you try one of ICE products and judge for yourself? Nothing beats an actual trial of items right?

Th jist of the question is what makes the ICE kit superior to the for lack of a better term the "originals", better materials? Better stitching?,same but cheaper, etc.

Ah! Well in that case!

The materials for almost all the tactical equipment these days are pretty much the same.

Stitching is better and the prices although not 'cheap', it is fairly priced.

Like I've said previously, some people may not think ICE kit is superior at all, because of their own preferences. My only suggestion is to keep and open mind and try out some of our products yourself!

Ladies and Gents,

ICE Tactical would like to introduce our new 64 Pattern Rucksack, Suspension, Belt and Compression sack for the 64 Pattern Jump Ruck. This new and improved 64 Pattern main bag is larger then the issued bag and is comparable in size with many of the commerically available bags on the market today. It has 3 large exterior pouches, and 2 exterior MOLLE panels one on either side of the main bag.

It's suspension harness is revolutionary in the sense that it is not in the traditional two piece set up, but in one. There are no negative spaces anymore on the suspension, all the voids have been filled by foam padding and is extremely comfortable to carry.

The kidney belt that goes behind the suspension is made in the same manner as our battle belts, and have MOLLE slots on them to allow attachments of different pouches which we offer. The belt is also generously padded with foam and is backed with a non slip surface which works in conjunction with the non slip surfaces on the suspension to allow a nice comfortable carrying system with minimal to non-existing slippage of the rucksack.

We also have a compression sack which works perfectly with this system, it allows attachment through built in rings on the compression sack, and secures it in place, making it stable and will not move during long humps.

Lastly, this system is strapped down with our improved A7A straps. These straps has fast-ex buckles which allows for quick securing and detaching. It also has locking straps on the underside of the A7A which locks the straps in place at the top, allowing easy access to the buckles, and ensuring that they will never move or rotate on you. Where you put that buckle, is where that buckle stays.

This improved ruck sack made the old style 64 Pattern ruck from 4 to 3 individual pieces. These rucks could be made in any desired colour. In fact these rucks are currently being used by the 39 CBG Cambrian Patrol Team as their competition rucksacks. Mass production will begin mid October, pricing will be available by the end of this week. If you're interested, please contact me via PM.

Ladies and Gents in the world of all things MOLLE! Here is  list of TW/AR pouches currently in stock here at ICE along with its prices. For pictures please visit our Website at www.icetactical.com. I didn't want to waste band width by posting ALL the pictures of the different colours and pouches available. All pouches come with MALICE clips.

So HERE we go!

Smoke Pouch...................$24
   - AR.................10
   - TW................13
Frag Pouch......................$22
   - AR.................12
   - TW................13
Triple Mag Pouch.............$32
   - AR.................8
   - TW................6
Double Mag Pouch...........$28
   - AR.................11
   - TW................6
FRS Pouch.......................$22
   - AR.................13
   - TW................12
Large GP Pouch................$29
   - AR.................14
   - TW................11
Medium GP Pouch.............$26
   - AR.................12
   - TW................13
Nalgene Pouch..................$26
   - AR.................9
   - TW................12
M4 4 Pack.........................$40
   - AR.................12
   - TW................14
2 Mag Shingle....................$24
   - TW................4
Fold Up Dump Pouch Large.$34
   (These could be adapted to fit directly beneath your  CF TacVest)
   - AR.................12
Fold Up Dump Pouch Small.$28
   (These could be adapted to fit directly beneath your CF TacVest)
   - AR.................14
   - TW................13
Double Double...................$38
   - AR.................11
   - TW................5
Rifle Butt Pouch..................$22
   - AR.................14
   - TW................13

If you want to order something, please give me a shout via e-mail at icesale@gmail.com This is my direct e-mail, and I will return any enquiries within 24 hrs or less.

Cheers all!

MT.

Ladies and Gents!

ICE Tactical is having it's 20% OFF sale on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING NYLON! That means pouches, bags, belts anything Nylon it's 20% off! Clothing no included. Price adjusted upon checkout, and the sale lasts until the 15th of January!

COME CHECK IT OUT! If you're in the neighborhood come check us out! Save on shipping and grab a bundle of stuff! Cash or cheque only in person though!

Hours of Operation

Mon-Fri 0930-1630
Sat-Sun By Request Only Must Give 4 Days Advance Notice

eMail: ICESALE@GMAIL.COM for questions or PM me.

Have a safe and happy holidays from all of here a ICE Tactical!

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE ICE SALE! ONLY 2 DAY LEFT!

EVERYTHING NYLON IS ON SALE FOR 20% OFF!

GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!!

;D

I recently dropped by the ICE store in Burnaby to see what it's all about. You guys need to advertise outside your building more  ;)

Anyways, I picked up a medium GP pouch (for now), and i'm very happy with it so far. Hobey is a really nice guy - I didn't have any cash on me at the time, so he told me i could take the pouch home and pay for it online later. Now, if that isn't good customer service, I don't know what is.

Keep up the good work, guys.

Glad you had a good experience Patrick. Sorry I missed you. Tell your friends :)

Hi,
I was checking out the site the other day, and there are a couple things I am interested in buying (when I get more money ::)) Anyways, I've got one small problem with the site, the prices are in USD, this is a Canadian company, site, etc. I realize right now that CAD and USD are pretty close, but if you want to appear as a Canadian site/company, why not have Canadian prices?

hope to do business in the future,
-J

Joonrooj said:
Anyways, I've got one small problem with the site, the prices are in USD, this is a Canadian company, site, etc. I realize right now that CAD and USD are pretty close, but if you want to appear as a Canadian site/company, why not have Canadian prices?

Because the majority of our business goes to the States. Want to help us out by buying more? Well changes then ;)

Yeah, I was hoping i'd run into you there. i told Hobey that i kept tabs on the site and updates through here.

Patrick let me know when you'll be here next. Pick some stuff up before Ph.III this summer :)

Will do, although i'm pretty sure I won't be allowed to use most / any of it at the School. I did get away with some of Matt's TV mods, a dump pouch, gloves, and the Skydex pads.. but anything major would not fly. Plus i might not go to Gagetown this summer since I'm in the middle of a VOT and I might try for staffing a BMQ/SQ instead.

Roger. Try for the one at STC Chilliwack that way you'll be within my sphere of influence ;D

Ladies and Gents,

As of Friday 11 Apr 2008, I will no longer be working at Integrated Combat Equipment. As such I will no longer be representing the company on this forum or any others. It had not been an easy decision to come to, and as such I would like to reassure the customers of the company that I am not leaving for any foul reasons. The company is still producing its products and have many new items on the horizon for past, current and potential customers in the future. Any outstanding orders will be filled shortly, and all past issues will be sorted out at the earliest time possible.

Just to put your minds at ease I am leaving because I no longer have time to dedicate to the job and thus should no longer hold the position within the company. I am turning my attention back to my studies, and the CF.

Cheers,

D.Y aka MedTech.

Back