• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I took a life last night.

Lil_T

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm still kind of shaken up over it.  A couple was walking across the street in Cumberland.  I guess the lights from the cars disoriented them.  One went left, the other went right.  And that's when my car slammed into the one who went right.  I'll never forget that dull thud and the bump as my tires rolled over the body at 90km/hr. :Fri13:

damn raccoons.

I did feel really bad - you should have seen the size of that bugger!

I told a couple girls from my moms' group.  Sadly, they don't share my sense of haha.

I think it was great the way you described ...an excellent sense of humour

Wait till you hit your first porcupine now that's fun  >:D

Oh yeah, flat tires are great.

I almost took out a snapping turtle over the summer, but I stopped and helped it across the street.  Strangely, it didn't seem as thankful as I felt it should have. 

Damn ungrateful turtles.

Ahhh Cumberland.  So many inbred jokes, so little time...

At least the mountain biking is good there.

Too funny!  I once ran over a turtle in Borden.  Female, eggs and all.  What a mess.  :-X

Eww... yeah - I can't imagine that looking very good at all.

If you would have retrieved the body, you could have had a rather fashionable hat to wear while telling the story.

I got a flat tire once from running over a bottle.

.....stupid kid had it under his jacket    >:D

thank goodness it wasn't a deer - I shudder to think of the damage to my car. 

Cute way to tell your story there LilT..and thankfully it wasn't a deer..they make a bloody mess, not to mention the yuk on and in the car...ewwwwww

Back