• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I need a very quick reply to this one

multihobbist

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, I've been in P Reserves for over two years but not once I had to wear my DEUs.
Now a good friend of mine died and there is going to be a military funeral within the week, I need to get all the patches done up
I'm still missing the shoulder patches, do you know the exact location where they are supposed to go?

Also I haven't been able to find out if Denison armoury clothing store is open during the summer and the hours.
Anyone has their phone number and exact address?

Thanks in advance for the answers and please reply ASAP if you do know the accurate answers to my questions

Direction to Denison Armouries:

http://www.180mosquito.ca/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61:denison-armoury&catid=49:Maps&Itemid=78

Clothing stores: call 416 633 6200

CF Dress Instructions: http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/land-terre/life-vie/uniforms-uniformes-eng.asp

Brigade patch info: The appropriate patch shall be worn on the upper right sleeve of the service dress jacket, as detailed in Figure 3-5-1 and Annex E.

Thanks, I went to Denison and got pretty much what I was looking for.
one question, is there an infantry patch and qualification patch? I didn't know about this till the tailor at denison mentioned it to me

There are Infantry Patches and Qualification badges - it may depend on what Regiment/Battalion you belong to, what your qualifications are and whether you have attained a Marksman or similar qualifications.  If you have not been presented it by a superior on a course or parade, then it is most likely that you not earned it.

On an IBTS weekend I was told I'm qualified as marksman and I am qualified up to DP2A in Infantry.
I was never given any sort of the qualifications badge, I didn't even know that the command badge existed until a few days ago

multihobbist said:
Thanks, I went to Denison and got pretty much what I was looking for.
one question, is there an infantry patch and qualification patch? I didn't know about this till the tailor at denison mentioned it to me
Find someone with the same courses as you. Make your uniform look the same as his (or borrow it).

Back