• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I made a Hurrican Katrina video

That was an amazing video..very emotional. You really made it hit home.

Is there a possibility for making a video for equipment/training deficiencies for the CF?

You have the unique ability to express many feelings in a way to get the point across.

It would be a big undertaking, however; it maybe enough to make a difference for our brothers and sisters overseas.

I'm know you can find allot of reference in all the forums and with allot of the members.

That's the only 2 cents I can offer, I've been out for a while.

While your at it you should make one for the MGS, but thats for another thread... :blotto:
Good job by the way.

Old Ranger said:
Is there a possibility for making a video for equipment/training deficiencies for the CF?

You have the unique ability to express many feelings in a way to get the point across.

It would be a big undertaking, however; it maybe enough to make a difference for our brothers and sisters overseas.

I'm know you can find allot of reference in all the forums and with allot of the members.

That's the only 2 cents I can offer, I've been out for a while.

That's cool that would would ask me to do something like that, but I have very little time left before i'm off to basic...

Bring a copy to Basic, Imput from course instructors(near the end of training) might help.

Nice video i liked it... i am impatient to see your other videos.... ;D Make some about the Canadian army. ;)

Wolf

[/quote]

As it should be, Informative, Haunting and Disturbing, great sequencing, well done.

Cheers

Back