• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I have a question

Kevin_B

Inactive
Reaction score
I leave for basic (reg force) on Jan 9th and as that time grows nearer, I've been worrying about what happens if my plane gets canceled because of a snow storm or something and will cause me to be late for basic. Would they send me and the others on a train or just delay the start date till we can get there?

Kevin_B said:
I leave for basic (reg force) on Jan 9th and as that time grows nearer, I've been worrying about what happens if my plane gets canceled because of a snow storm or something and will cause me to be late for basic. Would they send me and the others on a train or just delay the start date till we can get there?

I was on duty at the green desk when a snowstorm hit and candidates for another course were late arriving for the course start........its out of your control so the school will handle it on a course by course basis....these guys were delayed one day............

Back