• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I got the Call

Booked_Spice

Inactive
Reaction score
I just wanted to share with all of you, Hubby called this morning. He is done. He is in the safe zone waiting for his fly date and eating burger king and icecream he he he he he he

It has been a long 7 months and like others have posted. I just wanted to Thank each and everyone one of you from the bottom of my heart. This site has been my rock over the past couple of months. For those that have stayed on line with me into the early hours in the morning just helping me make it through another night. Thank you. For those members that have answered all of my stupid questions. Thank you. I don't know if I would of kept my marbles throughout  this tour, if it wasn't for the support I have received on this site.

Thank you,

Good news Booked!  Thank you for sharing.  You should celebrate tonight and have a party at your house or something... ;D

So happy for you Booked_Spice, I can't wait til we're on that side of the tour.

I agree with the others time to celebrate! :)

Congratulations!!!!  ;D  That's great news.  Come on out and have a beer with me.  hehe  :cheers:

Back