• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I got bumped off my QL3 course

Exodia

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,

Well since I last posted on this site, I was very nervous about enroling in the CF. But since then, I went to Borden, passed basic recruit school, passed the express test, had no PO failures at all. Made it through Basic as I said with no injuries, made it through SQ in Shiloh with no injuries, and when I got back to PRETC back in the spring. I found that I was scheduled to start my QL3 in October of this year. Two weeks later, I found that I had been bumped to February 2012....what happened?

Two weeks after that....I had been put back onto the October course. ok....

Then I get whisked away to CFB Trenton to go on OJE....awesome!

Two weeks ago, I find that I have been put back onto the February 2012 course.

I dont begrudge them moving me around...but what the devil is going on? Why am I being moved around so much?

My trade is Med Tech by the way.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks in advance.

Since none of us here do course loading for MedTechs, I doubt you'll get your answer. My guess is that there are probably some challenges getting instructors. There may be one or two pers from the school who has more insight, though. Perhaps asking your chain of command would be more productive.

Back