• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I freaking love army.ca!

Lil_T

Inactive
Reaction score
Aside from the plethora of information, there are posts where I have damn near pissed myself laughing.  Great way to unwind after a weird/ crazy kind of day.  :cheers:

It's a great community. I'm sure someone will be along suggesting that if you enjoy the site so much, you might consider subscribing and become a member.  ;)

:(  I'm not a hat person and all the shirts are too big

I am considering getting a subscription though.  I just want to pay off the visa before I put anything else on it.

Get a hoodie. I have two ;D (along with 4 shirts and a toque ;))

Holy crap Frosty!! 

I'll have to find something that I guess is close to fitting... maybe just a t-shirt that I can sleep in.  I don't think I could manage wearing a size XL or XXL hoodie..

What the heck is a performance shirt?  They're at least closest in size at a medium.  Are there any pictures of these things?

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/17070/post-753614.html#msg753614

Lil_T said:
:(  I'm not a hat person and all the shirts are too big

I am considering getting a subscription though.  I just want to pay off the visa before I put anything else on it.

Moe and I are working on doing up a "Gals of Army.ca" Calendar as a fundraiser ...

Are you in for the month of September??

We figure Mike (who is also the editor and 'pic proofreader') is sold out of them already ...

Sure why not?  Are you doing it in September?  Courses permitting; I'm there. 

Geez, Vern, I forgot about that!  We were starting with the "Guys of Army.ca" until a picture of a certain someone in chaps got lost on a cell phone.
wink.gif

Okay, guess I gotta work on a good picture.......

Chaps?!?  What is it with you people and chaps??  ;D

Lil_T said:
Chaps?!?  What is it with you people and chaps??  ;D

Sorry, you must be THIS TALL to take that ride.........

That's okay, Lil_T.  I'm a bit on the vertically challenged side myself.  ;)

Besides, next to Bruce, everyone is short!

fair enough.  next to me almost everyone is tall.  ;D

Lil_T said:
Aside from the plethora of information, there are posts where I have damn near pissed myself laughing.  Great way to unwind after a weird/ crazy kind of day.  :cheers:
I totally agree I really enjoy coming home and getting into comfy cloths and veggin ...reading the posts.. I get better news from the sandbox, more accurate etc...its all good!!!!

This site is not blocked at work I am soooo grateful for that  ;D face book is blocked ......

BTW Thanks to you all for making me feel welcome!!! :salute:

Cheers :yellow:

Back