• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

how to get time off if I am employed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weiss

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello people

Questshshn:  how do I get time off if I am woking very much?  Or should I say big time.  I work in an outfit that depend on people like me to operate and scheduling replacements is not an easy thing to do and my days off almost never when I want them nor they are of the right duration.  Pretty much you have to be really sick of have family emergency not to work.  Complicated? 

Say, before I get my new employment (hopefully) I will have to go through an ASC and it bothers me how does recruiting office arrange for my availability?  Do they have some kind of special "tools" to make me available from my present employment?  I asked this same question through e-mailing recruiting office but they are probably too busy diggin though piles of applications so there was no responce.  ANY reply is appreciated  :salute:

Sooo much that could be said here...

Start with This link to CFLC

Canadian Forces Liason Council is set up to provide you with support from your unit all the way up to Brigade and Area and they have a number of tools/techniques/tips that they can help you with.

First stop on the official route....

This site's "Search" works.. but inevitably someone will be along and mention that to you.

<edit: the Spell Check is useful as well ..."Questshshn" ???>

weiss said:
mis-spell was intentional

And not tolerated here, please refer to the guidelines. Ok Question asked and answered, therefore locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back