• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How they contact you

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtectAndServe

Inactive
Reaction score
Question, I got an email stating my supporting documentation has been received and they will tell me if my app. will be processed or not, anyway my question is, will they contact me by email or call? Or must I check the status via. online application because that's how I applied, or maybe call in and inform them I was locked outta my online app account and ask what the status is...

Tips?

Tip:  ask the person who emailed you how they/their office will contact you.

How the heck are we supposed to know??

Eye In The Sky said:
Tip:  ask the person who emailed you how they/their office will contact you.

How the heck are we supposed to know??

My guess is by carrier pigeon.  ;)

PMedMoe said:
My guess is by carrier pigeon.  ;)

What color will it be?  Aight, how will I know if they sended it  what if it come and im not home or home l8  I dnt think i have that pigoen app in my Iphone where can i get that app at tks

Eye In The Sky said:
What color will it be?  Aight, how will I know if they sended it  what if it come and im not home or home l8  I dnt think i have that pigoen app in my Iphone where can i get that app at tks
u funny

ProtectAndServe said:
:) Thanks for nothing trolls :rage:

Go and read your initial post again. The ask yourself " why did i get these responses".

The ask yourself " why is an 18 yeard old that hopes to be in JTF2 unable to figure out what to do here all by himself ?"

ProtectAndServe said:
:) Thanks for nothing trolls :rage:

PaS, do you SERIOUSLY think we know how some unknown person or unit is going to contact you?  I actually answered your question in my first post.  That was a serious answer.

Stop being a Nancy and ask the person who emailed you.  People like you inspire things like this.

What worked for me was calling.  I called weekly.  And give you a name of a person that you deal with.  Once you get that name.  You can email them or call them.  They always have email's open!!

Just when I wander back into the recruiting boards....

This one's locked. OP, please follow the advice given, especially the bit about re-reading your post, and carry on with less of a chip on your shoulder.

Scott
Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back