• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How long does it take?

army_paralegal

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Okay, on April 7, 2005, at night, I completed my CFAT test.

They are currently doing my security check.

How long does it take?

Remember, I am going for the summer & week-end program for QYR.

This is your best general guide http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/29386.0.html

If that doesn't apply someone with more knowledge will answer.

army_paralegal said:
How long in calendar time then?

Please stop confusing an Enhanced Reliability Check with a security check.   The Enhanced Reliability Check should take no more than a week to come back unless you were convicted of a criminal offence or have credit issues, than it will take longer.

Right now, I have around $200.00 debts. I did not receive the credit card invoice yet.

But, I always make my payments on time.

Should that be a problem?

"evening and weekend program"

hehe, well, from the mouths of babes. I love the reserves!

army_paralegal said:
Right now, I have around $200.00 debts. I did not receive the credit card invoice yet.

If you're serious with your question, then the answer is, it wouldn't be a problem.

Is most of your debt consumer debt, or is it mortgage, car loan, student loan etc?

GO!!! said:
"evening and weekend program"

hehe, well, from the mouths of babes. I love the reserves!

Just curious , have you ever been punched out by a Reserve Soldier? You seem to have some issures.

Marty said:
Just curious , have you ever been punched out by a Reserve Soldier? You seem to have some issures.

Sorry ....issues  thought I better correct that before you know who does

Marty - Never - I've punched out a few though, they had big mouths too - why do you ask?

Paralegal - 200k is alot, it may adversely affect your application process, as there is potential for you to become an administrative burden. Be prepared to give an explanation if your recruiter asks.

Can I apply to resserves when I am 15, and then officially accept when I am 16. Or do I have to apply 16 and wait about a year?

GO!!! said:
Marty - Never - I've punched out a few though, they had big mouths too - why do you ask?

Paralegal - 200k is alot....

I don't have 200K. AS in thousand.

I have $200.00 debt.

GO beat me up once. Poked me right in the eye   

I had to miss a training weekend for it  :'(
(Played paintball with all my cadpat kit instead though)

Abdallah said:
Can I apply to resserves when I am 15, and then officially accept when I am 16. Or do I have to apply 16 and wait about a year?

You must be 16.

army_paralegal said:

No

Back