• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How hard is the Reserve Apptitude test???

vercingetorix

Inactive
Reaction score
      I'm joining the reserves soon (will try at least) and am putting alot of eggs into this basket.  I've already made out my fall plans to accomodate for this new schedule.  I've resigned from a few organizations to do this in preperation, but am now worried about the testing. After reading a few other people's blogs about their bad scores and failures and what not and am just wondering how hard the testing is for either medical, signals or the regular soldier???

-???

BBJ is giving you the right link to get more information on this subject. If you are weak in math then start working on it now.  There is no difference between the reserve CFAT and the regular force CFAT.  Each trade (MOC) has a certain score you must meet on the CFAT to qualify.  Don't be complacent about it,

cheers, mdh

The CFAT is the same for everyone, regardless if your going Army, Air Force, Navy, Regular Force or Reserve.

Also, whats a regular soldier? Everyone in the Army is a soldier.

the cfat was extremely easy for me maybe because i am a current high school student. But it is all common sense just do some math for practice and answer all the questions and you will be fine.

Back