• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How Embarrassing for the JTF

W

wright.rj

Read...and talk amongnst yourselves.

Ottawa Citizen

Anytime that I've done anything with a vehicle with kit in it, someone stayed with the vehicle. How about you? :confused:

A mission to Nepal huh? Thats interesting with the problems that country is having with Maoist guerillas.

Everyone look into this pen please.......
*large flash and whoosh heard*

The JTF2 do not exist...all you saw was a pocket of swamp gas that magnified the...........

:D

I bet the guys who stole the vehicle were kicking themselves when they realised the guys who owned the truck werent necessarily civilians....but armed officials....I sure would be!

They were box kickers...REMFs :D

Regards

Its going to be funny when the ski team finds out who they are and goes to get their stuff back....
BREACH

Originally posted by Sh0rtbUs:
[qb] I bet the guys who stole the vehicle were kicking themselves when they realised the guys who owned the truck werent necessarily civilians....but armed officials....I sure would be! [/qb]
Yeah, cause criminals have SUCH respect for law and order. They probably congratulated themselves on the haul. Or maybe even knew they were JTF from the getgo. They could have been Al Queda for all we know. No one would have expected them to have pilots in training in Florida, either.

Easy to forget we are at war, isn‘t it.

Michael...most of the yungins‘ forget what they had for breakfast :D

Regards

1 x oatmeal, Quaker House,plain/regular, Bowl of.
2 x bread, white, slise of, toasted.
1 x milk, 2%, glass of.
1 x coffee, Maxwell House instant, cup of.
2 x cream 10%, tablespoon of.
1 x sugar, white granulated, 1 tspn of.

hah! I didn‘t eat breakfast!....

no wait, i did. It was a pizza pocket. :eek:

- on a related note, does anyone remember when CSIS had a briefcase stolen out of one of its agents‘ cars?

Seems to be a Canadian tradition with its ‘special‘ units :p

What is this B..Br..Break---Fast:S you speak of:S
I have heard of no such thing:| :p

Originally posted by Kirkpatrick S J E:
[qb] - on a related note, does anyone remember when CSIS had a briefcase stolen out of one of its agents‘ cars?

:p [/qb]
Wasn‘t that at a hockey game in Toronto or something. Seems to me a female CSIS agent had that happen to her. I believe they made her resign over that. Too bad, I bet its a lesson she‘ll never forget! :crybaby:

It‘s nice to know that there is one super commando who loves cute little furry animals, "swerving off the road to avoid an animal"
Brings a tear to my eye, sniff sniff.
:crybaby:

Rob W/Franko
Hows Bosnia?
Dragoon Sgt here, Many yrs in Petawawa

Bosnia hasn‘t changed much since the last time you were here, less the rounds falling all around.
Ya know...we Dragoons should all be having the Springbok up as an avatar, don‘t ya think?

Regards

those cute furry animals can make quite a mess....he probably didn‘t want ot clean it up afterwards.

Originally posted by Recce41:
[qb] Rob W/Franko
Hows Bosnia?
Dragoon Sgt here, Many yrs in Petawawa [/qb]
Recce 41
Hows the course going?
Slim :evil:

Mr. Dorosh, Your post about the thieves knowing that they were JTF is not unreasonable. When I moved here they spent a week at the same hotel I was in and it was‘nt very hard to pick out the vehicles[same make,different colours], haircuts and kit all in a small area. My friend, with no military experience, was the one to tell me about them being there. CHEERS

Back