• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hip Tendonitis.

benl

Inactive
Reaction score
I've got some serious hip discomfort going on.  Can't even walk without the thing causing "discomfort"! 
Thing is I'm on summer leave for about another week, week 1/2 or so, then I start DP1 INF on Sept 10th.
Given the circumstances, I don't exactly want to stop PT for the rest of my leave to let the hip heal, because I'll be a bag of shit for DP1.  Also I want to be 100% healthy for the course. 
I was thinking of training upperbody with weights and using an eliptical cross trainer for light cardio to minimize impact/stress to the hip itself.
If anyone has any other suggestions or experience with something like this, PLEASE let me know.  I'm at a loss here!?!

Mod edit to remove profanity in post

luckystrike said:
I was thinking of training upperbody with weights and using an eliptical cross trainer for light cardio to minimize impact/stress to the hip itself.

Do that ( you should be able to maintain your cardio fitness on eliptical)...and,
CDN Aviator said:
Go see a doctor

Do that too.

Back