• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hey Shipwreck

Navy_Blue

Inactive
Reaction score
Let me first begin by saying WOW!! I'm away for a few weeks and come back and the place is upsidedown. 

Now back to The purpose of this thread ;D

If you haven't seen it yet, it is now time to go to www.tubedaze.com and view the 10 Hey shipwreck episodes.  Its a cartoon series create by some US submariners.  It is unbelievably funny and we are the only ones who get it.  Try showing it to your wife...I dare you.  Most of them have no clue what is going on, while your rolling on the ground laughing.  The first episode has sound issues which get fixed in number 2...bare with it.  There was a quick thread in Radio Chatter a while back but this is the true home for the cartoon and its Northern following.  Hope you enjoy.

To any of you internet boggy men working in N6...Do us a favor and unlock the site so we can catch this at sea ;D  I beg you.

Cheers

N_B

:cdn:

Glad you liked it.  My favorite was the ROE one..."Seriously you have authorization to use deadly force...Have a nice Naavvyy day." 

New episodes come out on paydays.  I can't wait.

Episode 12 was posted today! I'm more excited than a little girl in 1998 at a Backstreet Boys concert!

Freddy G said:
Episode 12 was posted today! I'm more excited than a little girl in 1998 at a Backstreet Boys concert!

I take it you were one of these little girls previously?

MM

medicineman said:
I take it you were one of these little girls previously?

MM

Nah, I got into the BSB later. At that point I was still into N*Sync.

Er, I mean...

Holy crap every episode I wounder where they can go with this.  I think my wife will even enjoy this one.  Its one guy that does all the voices except the woman and the recruiting video.  He is also the guy who made the logos too. 

:cdn:

I've watched the first 5 or so and have laughed my hole off.  Particularly funny bits were the rules of engagement review by FRED and some of the replacement swear words (maternal copulater for one).  Quite enjoyable.

MM

*Bump*

Just saw today the season finally has been posted  ;D.  The creator is also launching another animated Navy spoof which is previewed at the end of the episode.  Hope you enjoy.

NB

Back