• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Help: WTB: Soldiers prayer w/ poppy quarter in a frame....

Tpr.Orange

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently saw one of these items that was given to a friend as a gift and I was really really interested in getting one, except i haven't been able to track it down anywhere.

Last i heard, this was being sold in the Canex in Gagetown. But i haven't heard anything since.

All it is, is the Soldiers prayer written on paper and in the bottom corner is the poppy quarter that Tim Hortons was giving out. All set out in a nice small frame.

Ive been looking for it everywhere and i was really interested in picking one up. If you or anyone you know has an extra, or even if you know of a canex that has one. Please contact me...I would love to buy one , Of course I would pay shipping etc..

thanks for all your help

Hey bud,

Type it out on your computer in a fancy font, then print it out on some cool paper from Business Depot and get it framed with the quarter.  ;D

Bring it up to Select Art Gallery in Newmarket, and then we can go for a beer.  :warstory:

Back