• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Help required wit MASIS for a new SPSS 2nd line warehouse

mysteriousmind

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all,

We are now in the process of creating a new SPSS warehouse in Valcartier. and a receiving allot of items (over 5000 line item) and, were are all new to MASIS (DRIMS) or whatever you call it....

and I'm trying to find a better way to receive those item...as we have allot of step to do...
Does anyone else around here...can share with me what step they do to receive the item...to see if the method we were told is the fastest way to do it...

the thing is that the det2 that we are doing at the moment is shared at 2 location..the old one who use to manage the spss for the 5th service batallion and us...the new official section...so most of our items aren't set with bin locations (the primary are set at the other building)

thanks for your help...because...the process takes us around 40ish items received per day...so its pretty a long method..and we are full time on this...so if we could save time...that would be wonderfull....

Have you got someone building in the binlocs into the program so that you can receive them? You have to have a location to receive them into.

Please clarify:

You have one warehouse (Det2) that is being split into 2 separate physical locations.

Do you plan on splitting the 2 distinct locations into 2 separate Whse Accounts (as should be occuring)? Or, is the plan to continue "sharing" a warehouse account?

We have built our Bin loc, Ottawa did not want to do a batch lot so we did them one by one. 

WE will be DET2 when we will be reday/up and runing

we are 00Q0 and so the the other building.

When CoC will decide, the other building will stop SPSS operations (exept for Emass which will be kept at the other location for not enough space available at our location reason)

were are the same...now that we have start to order items, all items arrives at our place(building 188 main supply in valcartier, and we go trough the orders...and when we find something that goes to the other location (Building 324 maintenance of the 5th service batallion) we put it in their bin. Eventually we wil support the whole brigade.

we do if i remember correctly
MD04 (to get our sto number or our 1800 number
.... (dont remember as im very visual) (were we take out all other item that would be on the STO) (I think its a VL31N but unsure)
VL06ip,
lt22,
VL06ig,
MMBE. (to check if its in the good binloc

Hope it gives you the answer you want....I Knew you would answer!!!

Back