• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Help Make Jeff Alpaugh Filthy Rich, and Yourself More Dangerous

Loachman

Former Army Pilot in Drag
Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
A couple of months ago, a friend and fellow Site member gave me a link to Jeff Alpaugh Custom and "The World's Most Dangerous Dress Shirts".

I hate buying clothes. I really do. Jeff, however, makes it fun.

And addictive.

My initial order of five ("Buy 4 shirts or more and I'll give you a Free Shirt. It’s a simple equation: you choose 4 shirts. You obviously get those 4, BUT you’ll also get a Jeff’s Choice shirt for free.  You’ll love the shirt, even more than any of the ones you picked. 5 custom-fit, quality shirts for the price of 4,  Can’t be beat.") arrived on 8 July. They are extremely well-made and most definitely unique. If you want to blend into a crowd, however, these are not the shirts to do so in.

I have received many compliments so far. If you want to make your girlfriend/wife jealous, wear one of Jeff's shirts on your next date. In the interests of relationship harmony, Jeff also has a women's line; the safest course of action may well be to order matching shirts/blouses.

I know what those of you in the application process are going to be thinking after exploring Jeff's site: "I need a snazzy shirt to wear to my interview. One of Jeff's shirts should get me through the system in record time, and assure me of my first choice of occupation". There is no guarantee, of course, but if your Recruiter has any sense of fashion and quality, well...

Have a look at http://jeffalpaugh.com/. Those of you who know me will recognize the shirt that Jeff named after me - a huge and unexpected honour - as one of his early customers.

I am Loachman, and I approve of Jeff's shirts.

Highly recommended.

For whatever reason(s), I am considering upping my level of danger. I hit Jeff's site and see he had some success on Dragon's Den.

Just some FYI for the sassy shirt lovers out there.

THE ONLY MESS SHIRT YOU WILL EVER NEED
$120.00

Availability: 9997 Remaining

From plain white to RSM's nightmare, I got your six, brother. Pick your poison, give me the specifics (regular, wing tip, pique front, dangerous arms/back) and I will make it happen.

:rofl:

May order one, but don't need to worry about RSM's!

I got my five shirts from Jeff a while ago and they are, hands down, the best shirts I have ever worn. I've ordered custom-made shirts before but they didn't fit like Jeff's do.

Oh, and I got the RSM's nightmare version of the mess kit shirt!

I know Jeff and he's an honest, hard working guy. A great Canadian.

Back