• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Help contacting someone at Jericho Garrison?

carguy123

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm hoping someone out there can help me. I'm a car lover, and I've been watching a favourite of mine gradually falling to rust in one of the parking lots at Jericho Garrison. I'd love to make an offer to the owner, but I have no idea how to even go about contacting them. Full disclosure, I'm not actually a member of the service (mods please don't delete!) I thought you fine folks would be the best people to ask though. Fingers crossed someone out there can help me out 

Leave a note on the windshield with your phone and email? Pretty safe bet nobody here I going to give personal and/or contact information to you.

Brihard said:
Leave a note on the windshield with your phone and email? Pretty safe bet nobody here I going to give personal and/or contact information to you.
Tim,

I asked around the single quarters building and sent you an email.

Brian,

It's in a locked, fenced compound. Pretty sure it's somebody in the PMQs, but between the Laser and RST scrambles, figuring out what random, possibly class A dude left his fun car that he's been neglecting is tough.

If I figure it out, I'll pass Tim's email their way.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I thought the Jericho Garrison Lands were sold back in 2014?  They are now leased by the West Point Grey Academy and the Vancouver Park Board.

DeepBlueSea said:
I thought the Jericho Garrison Lands were sold back in 2014?  They are now leased by the West Point Grey Academy and the Vancouver Park Board.
The powers that be rented the housing back.

When there's no more housing, expect releases and divorces for folks posted there.

Brasidas said:
Tim,

I asked around the single quarters building and sent you an email.

Brian,

It's in a locked, fenced compound. Pretty sure it's somebody in the PMQs, but between the Laser and RST scrambles, figuring out what random, possibly class A dude left his fun car that he's been neglecting is tough.

If I figure it out, I'll pass Tim's email their way.

Man, that would be amazing! If you hear anything I would be seriously indebted to you for helping me figure this one out

Back