• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

HELP- Building Question

CADPAT SOLDIER

Inactive
Reaction score
I have my fitness test tomorrow at 1:30 at 17 wing winnipeg but the problem is I don't know if the building I'm suppose to go to is Building 63 or building 90 and Its too late to call the office. Can anyone help me with this?

Sorta,...get there real early and ask around.

PT Test........ummmm........would probably be done in a Gym and not an office, maintenance, hangar or barrack building.  If one of those is a Gym and the other is not, I am sure you will figure it out.  Are you going NCM or Officer?

Actually I would do the go early and ask around if it was me...
George they actually do the PT tests in the office at Stad in Hali...so that may not be the case.

HL

Future Unknown said:
Reserves, armored Recce and NCM
Still a young 'un
17 years old

Ah!

Armd Recce.......time to learn your trade.......be early....ask..........................always remember in Recce to be five minutes (or more) early for Orders, so that you can copy the Trace (or get a good head start on it).    ;D

Apparently there's a gym in building 90 across from the canex but I'm gonna get there really early and scout it out.
But hey if someone knows about it for sure let me know
thanks

Back