• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Having to re-input password ...

E.R. Campbell said:
Well, if it's happening to JM, too, then I'm sure it's a trust or character issue!  :)
Fortunately, I decided skip that New Year's resolution to be more sensitive about having my feelings' hurt.  ;)

For whatever it's worth, it happens to me from time to time. This latest episode had me log in three times in the last two days.

The demon server probably takes pity on Edward because of his advanced years.

Old Sweat said:
For whatever it's worth, it happens to me from time to time. This latest episode had me log in three times in the last two days.

The demon server probably takes pity on Edward because of his advanced years good looks and sex appeal.

Fixed that for you.

E.R. Campbell said:
Doesn't happen to me ... I think it's a issue of trust: Mikes' software knows me and knows I'm a good chap, etc.  :D

I'm using Chrome, by the way.

I use chrome too and have been for a while now; but, I get tossed so apparently Mike's server also knows me well.  :mad:

Happened to me again this morning. Ironically, while reading this thread.

recceguy said:
Happened to me again this morning. Ironically, while reading this thread.

Well, that settles it then ... the DDay2012 minus 365 is now in motion ...

what with dead birds en masse, dead fish en masse AND en masse dot cee eh robotic logouts, you just know that the apocolypse is just around the corner.

maya_cartoon.jpg

Thanks to: http://allans-perspective.blogspot.com/2008/10/end-of-world.html

Must have jinxed myself.    :-\  Just refreshed the page and had to log in again.  This is on the work computer.

I have had to relog in 5-6 times in the last day or so.  Anyone else having this problem?

Twice today as well.  At least once before that, too.

Three times today for me also.  It recognized me as logged in when I opened the home page, but when I clicked the "new" button for this thread it booted me off.

Blackadder1916 said:
Three times today for me also.  It recognized me as logged in when I opened the home page, but when I clicked the "new" button for this thread it booted me off.

Same same

Happened for the first time for me just a few minutes ago.

Back