• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Has anyone tried the NORINCO M14

• Thread starter BITTER PPLCI CPL
  • Start date
Norinco is a China State industry.  There have many document cases of the state undustries not being the most generous of Chinese emploers but I dotn think they'd trust slave/prisoners with making firearms (unless they where exclusively for export  ;) ) (i.e. Maj Gen so and so Chan runs the factory... probably not the most compassionate guy to put a redress in to  ;D)

I dislike Norinco's for one reason ONLY - sending money to China, they are NOT a friendly power.  I just feel everytime someone buys a Norinco product they are putting another Chinese soldier in better and better kit (frightenly fast BTW)

That said if it gets people into shooting (more to shoot the CHICOM hordes  >:D) all the power to it. 

I owned an old Norinco M14 (the ones that where actually full auto guns that I cant beleive Canada let into the country and sold as unrestricted - but thats another story...) it coudl not zero to save its life -- it grouped okay about 3 feet left of the 100m target.
The new ones are build on old Springfield machinery and work 100%.

What KevinB said!

"Thank you for the purchase of Norinco firearms ( which by the way, we took the drawings off you!!)  It pays for my new helmet, my new rifle, my cool sunglasses and my new NVG.....as well as the Hummveeeeee knock off! Cheers!  Hope to see you at Victoria!" ;D

2005071913012675426.jpg

KevinB said:
Norinco is a China State industry.   There have many document cases of the state undustries not being the most generous of Chinese emploers but I dotn think they'd trust slave/prisoners with making firearms (unless they where exclusively for export   ;) ) (i.e. Maj Gen so and so Chan runs the factory... probably not the most compassionate guy to put a redress in to   ;D)

I dislike Norinco's for one reason ONLY - sending money to China, they are NOT a friendly power.   I just feel everytime someone buys a Norinco product they are putting another Chinese soldier in better and better kit (frightenly fast BTW)

That said if it gets people into shooting (more to shoot the CHICOM hordes   >:D) all the power to it.  

Mmm, seems a bit more morally palatable than paying for, say, diamonds, or Middle Eastern oil, which truly support genocide and terrorism,  but to each his own I suppose. :)

Back