• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy New Year From Australia

Trooper Hale

Inactive
Reaction score
Well, here we are at the end of another year (At least in this time zone). And unfortunately i'm not out on the town as i'm not feeling very well and cant leave the house (Dont fear those who know me, i did try and i have at least got a couple of beers in with mates before the "darkness" overwhelmed me! No soft illness would stop little Eamon Hale from having a couple on New Years). This New Years has been positive in that at least i've been able to spend some time with my old mother who hasnt really seen me much this year. Downside is that i've felt like crap.

All the same, from a lovely warm night in Melbourne, Victoria, I want to say to all you lovely people in all the Beautiful provinces of Canada, Happy New Years and i hope you have a very positive, enjoyable and beneficial 2009.

Goodnight to you all,
Eamon

God bless ya Hales!

Enjoy your New Year's celebrations

Stay safe

CHIMO!
Geo

Hales, from the province that will celebrate the New Year a 1/2 hour before the rest of Canada.( Newfoundland) Have a Happy New Year.

Cheers

GUNS said:
Hales, from the province that will celebrate the New Year a 1/2 hour before the rest of Canada.( Newfoundland) Have a Happy New Year.

Cheers
Yeah Hales, what he said! ;D

ALCON,

Its now 0045h 01 Jan 09, its humid and still 27C, no wind, just got in from the RSL after being out with a few neighbours.

So, from Australia to Canada, Happy New Year. I am off for a swim to cool down, then bed.

Lets hope 2009 brings more peace and tranquility world wide.

Warm regards,

OWDU

EDIT - Hales your an hour earlier than us up here, be good - Cheers Wes

Saw this video tonight from Sydney.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/12/31/new.year.photos/index.html

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

Just started to get into it, shakin, not stirred.  ;D

NewYears003.jpg

Back