• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy New Year 2007 to all !

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Right now back in Queensland in dear ole Aussie, its just past midnight, 01 Jan 2007! Its just past 1700h here on the 31st.

To fellow army.ca members, my mates back home (in Canada and throught Australia), to the ADF throughout the MEAO and other Ops. To the Canucks of the Ghan, and elsewhere, the Poms down Basra way, and around here too (thanks for letting us kick your arses at Cricket, ha), and of course to our local Yank allies of the 1st Cav, I wish you all a safe and happy New Year.

If you're local, I'll see ya at the Red Dragon Inn for 2100h!

Cold beers on a cold winter's night )(me thinks I would rather go a Lamb's dark rum)

Wes

EDIT: Oops - two big (but thankfully distant) crumps just came in (shook things pretty good), perhaps the insurgents are beginning to celebrate the NY in their own goulish way.

Happy new years Wes. Good luck over there.

Wes, In what I believe are your own words, "Cheers and Beers"

Stay Safe

May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future! All the best and a Happy New Year to all on Army.ca and to deployed troops everywhere.  :salute:

For those about to get drunk: throw away your car keys!  For Frig's sake, I will NOT wake up tomorrow to learn that someone here did something stupid!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hauptmann Scharlachrot said:
For those about to get drunk: throw away your car keys!  For Frig's sake, I will NOT wake up tomorrow to learn that someone here did something stupid!

+1,000,000

Happy New Year to everyone, here and abroad, to our comrades in foreign militaries, especially those with boots on the ground.

Be Safe, and better to wake up in a ditch or a friends floor, then dead, in a hospital, or worse, the guilt of having taken the life or health of someone else.

Happy New Year to you and yours! Here's to health, happiness, and fulfillment in 2007, for us all.

Thinking of those overseas who are already in 2007 at this time. Stay safe, and come home soon.

All those back here, I don't care how crazy you get tonight, but please don't drive. Life is too precious to throw away. Have fun, but stay safe.

...now I am off to prepare for my pubcrawl.  ;D

Happy New Year Wes. And too all the military men and women world wide have a safe and good New Years.

Hauptmann Scharlachrot said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'll Echo that another Million times with Des.

Especially for serving members. You took an oath to Protect Canadians..... Remember that if you think about driving while impaired....
Be Smart. You all Know better then to do that.

Have fun, and be safe.
Tommy

Ho, ho, ho
Merry XMass and a Happy New Year
keep that helmet strapped down tight and your head & A$$ out of harm's way
Come back safe......... and I'll buy ya a beer

Cheers! & CHIMO!

Geo

New Year's Eve - Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. Yesterday, everybody smoked his last cigar, took his last drink, and swore his last oath. Today, we are a pious and exemplary community. Thirty days from now, we shall have cast our reformation to the winds and gone to cutting our ancient shortcomings considerably shorter than ever. We shall also reflect pleasantly upon how we did the same old thing last year about this time. However, go in, community. New Year's is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls, and humbug resolutions, and I wish you to enjoy it with a looseness suited to the greatness of the occasion.

Good luck in all your endeavors Wes.

HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL!!!!! 

btw Mark Twain said that not me..............

Chris (Pte. Winter)

Happy New Year from a displaced Newf here on the north shore of Que (Sept Iles). Play hard & be safe!

Happy New Year!

Bonne Annee!

Long may your big jib draw!

Happy New Year from Ottawa! (land of freezing rain) Ring in the new year; stay safe!

Back