• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy Birthday Patricias!

Donut

Inactive
Reaction score
Aug 10th being the anniversary of the raising of the regiment, I thought I'd take a second to thank them all for 93 years of selfless service to Queen and Country, and wish them all many more years as one of Canada's proudest fighting forces!

:salute:

DF

I used to joke "A regiment since coffee break".  I joke no more.  Happy birthday!

:salute:

You are all most kind. Thanks.  Come to the 100th in 2014!  The 75th was good, but this will put it in the shade. VP.

Cheers

pbi said:
You are all most kind. Thanks.  Come to the 100th in 2014!  The 75th was good, but this will put it in the shade. VP.

Cheers
pbi,
does that mean a ration of moose milk twice a year ? We already have the 17th of March but they want to add another. I am all for it.

Raise a glass for the Patricias.....        :cheers:              :cdn: :salute: :cdn:

3rd Herd said:
pbi,
does that mean a ration of moose milk twice a year ? We already have the 17th of March but they want to add another. I am all for it.

Yes, at least twice.But, hopefully not that bloody "Patricia Blue" beer again. I was tasked with trying to organize the sell off of the thousands we had left over after the 75th (interesting tale in itself...).

Cheers

Back