• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hanwag Special Forces GTX boots for sale

Fix

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all. I have a pair of Hanwag Special Forces GTX boots for sale looking for an owner who appreciates good quality footwear. These boots are awesome and worth every penny but they were a little too small for my misshapen feet. I’ve put no more than 10 km on them so they are pretty new and the gortex is still in perfect shape. The size is 10 ½ UK however which would put them around 11 ½ US but I think they fit a litter smaller than that. The exact length of the foot bed from toe to heel is 28.5 cm. Of course your foot would have to be at least 1 cm shorter then this depending on how tight you like your boots. Also as far as I can tell, Hanwags fit a normal to small volume foot with normal to narrow width. Currently the only place you can get these in North America is from a shop in Edmonton for $315. I’m asking for $230. I’m currently in the shacks at Gagetown if you’re in the area and want to try them on.

Back