• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

So I just pointed a few wholes in his post showing that his arguments are way off mainstream Sunni islam.
haram intensifies

Sorry, I thought I clicked on the "Islamophobia in the CF" thread by mistake. All good.
Tracking the I'm a victim stuff.

When you mentioned 80s Chuck Norris movies I thought is it possible that Palestinians have been unfairly stereotyped? And made all the worse by Hollywood? So I took a look at Palestinian political violence. Really made a name for themselves in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. I started reading about the Abu Nidal Organization internal executions.

Each new recruit of the ANO was given several days to write his entire life story by hand ā€“ including names and addresses of family members, friends, and lovers ā€“ and was then required to sign a paper agreeing to his execution if anything was found to be untrue. Every so often, the recruit would be asked to rewrite the whole story. Any discrepancies were taken as evidence that he was a spy and he would be made to write it out again, often after days of being beaten and nights spent forced to sleep standing up.

It sounds like Palestine really needs to do some soul searching and figure out how they fit in in 2024 because Israel is done.

Last edited:
Wonder if they've gotten any intel on whether the Hostages are still alive. Why else would they pull out of the South?
Apparently part of the most recent cease fire negotiation included a request to return 40 hostages. However, Hamas apparently can't support that because of the 132 (123?) remaining hostages they believe around 100 are dead.

Apparently part of the most recent cease fire negotiation included a request to return 40 hostages. However, Hamas apparently can't support that because of the 132 (123?) remaining hostages they believe around 100 are dead.

Which means the IDF gloves, such as they are, will really come off at some point...

clint eastwood GIF

• Wow
Reactions: ueo
Sorry, I thought I clicked on the "Islamophobia in the CF" thread by mistake. All good.

Sorry to break it to you and your wife, but in Islam you are supposed to believe in the whole Qur'an (whether the chapter was revealed in Mecca or Medina). Of course rulings have to take account the current time and location and given by a qualified Imam/Mufti.

Also, in mainstream Sunni islam, a Muslim woman is prohibited from marrying a non-Muslim man (I'm just stating facts). So nothing is adding up in your post.

Anyhow, I recommend you tag along with your wife when she goes to her mosque next time and pose any questions you have to the local Imam there. There are plenty of mosques in Vancouver.

Peace upon you.
LOl had you come back and told me that the "peaceful" Medina verse had been abrogated by the "Warlike" Meccan verses, then I might have taken you seriously. You also assume that I am not Muslim and that I didn't convert to marry her in her home country. My wife was a lawyer and knows likley far more about Sharia law and it's effects particularity on women and their crappy legal standing in Sharia courts.

Maybe you should go learn from your Ismail brothers on how to get along in a Non-Muslim dominated society.

Alright gents, while we all abhor Hamas, let's not go advocating genocide while speaking out against genocide.
Hear hear. It's easy to take the hatred route. Remember that that flattening would involve the death of tens of thousands of more children. It's abhorrent to call for the inevitable deaths of innocents. Hamas must be destroyed but that doesn't mean the slaughter of innocents.

Hamas is not a nation nor ethnic group. Destroy the terror group Hamas and destroy their hideouts. Avoid collateral to the extent possible.

No people aside from Hamas supporters are advocating for genocide.

Hamas is not a nation nor ethnic group. Destroy the terror group Hamas and destroy their hideouts. Avoid collateral to the extent possible.

No people aside from Hamas supporters are advocating for genocide.
Flattening Gaza will kill thousands of civvies. That is what we (Lumber and I) are objecting to.

Flattening Gaza will kill thousands of civvies. That is what we (Lumber and I) are objecting to.
Unfortunately in warfare there are civilians killed. You're in an absolute dream world if you think you can cut out a deep-rooted cancer like Hamas from Gaza without civilian casualties, especially when they're so adept at using them as human shields. The "civilian death rate" is also straight out of Hamas' run agencies and highly suspect. Hamas has turned down multiple cease fires, they're all out of cares to give for the civilian populace. They're a parasite hanging onto power by clinging to the hostages thinking they'll be able to survive all this like before.

When the Israelis stop having consistent and credible threats to the lives of their civilians like the atrocities that happened on Oct 7th, hardliners like Bibi and the fringe settler groups will stop seeing public support in the country and maybe we can see some sort of lasting peace.

Unfortunately in warfare there are civilians killed. You're in an absolute dream world if you think you can cut out a deep-rooted cancer like Hamas from Gaza without civilian casualties, especially when they're so adept at using them as human shields. The "civilian death rate" is also straight out of Hamas' run agencies and highly suspect. Hamas has turned down multiple cease fires, they're all out of cares to give for the civilian populace. They're a parasite hanging onto power by clinging to the hostages thinking they'll be able to survive all this like before.

When the Israelis stop having consistent and credible threats to the lives of their civilians like the atrocities that happened on Oct 7th, hardliners like Bibi and the fringe settler groups will stop seeing public support in the country and maybe we can see some sort of lasting peace.
The proposal was literally "Flatten Gaza", not "aggressively pursue Hamas understanding that significant civilian cadulagiris and destruction to civilian infrastructure will occur."

There's a difference. One is the harsh reality of fighting Hamas, the other IS genocide.

Destroy Hamas. Including their hideouts, their financial network, and their logistics chain.

Does that trigger you, Lumber?

Civilian casualties are generally going to happen no matter what precautions you take.
The best you can hope for is that they are minimized.
Iā€™m not for flattening Gaza but Hamas needs to be annihilated. And their ideology along with it.

How does Israel defeat Hamas without potentially flattening Gaza?

A growing majority of Palestinians support Hamas; something like 72% back in December. Some joined Hamas on October 7th, many many more celebrated the attack.
Many kidnapped survivors were kept with Palestinian families and the survivors spoke of their captors support for Hamas.
Palestinians accepted Hamas digging tunnels into their homes, using construction supplies meant for them for tunnels and other defence infrastructure, storing or launching rockets from their yards and next to their homes.

The distinction between Hamas and ordinary Palestinians seems increasingly vague. How do you convince Palestinians to stop embracing Hamas and their eradicate all jews vision?

Back