• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

Oh, how nice of them, they call/text you to tell you that they're bombing your house.
That doesn't even happen.
In December, the Israeli air force bombed my aunt's house in Gaza (Deir al Balah) without any warning killing my cousin's wife instantly and destroying their house...but that's fine, I'm sure there will be an investigation and israel will just issue an apology and move on... Wait that only happens when 7 western nationals get killed (who cares about them Palestinians, they deserve what happens to them).

And please, don't quote John Spencer. He's just a mouthpiece for Israeli propaganda and their favourite "embedded" journalist. Why hasn't Israel allowed a single foreign journalist for the past 6 months into Gaza (not the embedded kind) although many of them are willing to take the risk to report form there (hundreds even co-signed a letter a few months ago about it)? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the answer.
Everyone knows the IDF is just trigger happy and could care less about civilians. Here, even the former CIA Director Leon Panetta blasts them and compares them to how the US actually took collateral civilian casualty more seriously in Afghanistan: “You have to be able to verify, to take time…and I have to tell you that in the past, at least in my experience, the Israelis usually fire and then ask questions.”

My condolences to your aunt and your cousin. Seriously.

As for Spencer, two things.

1. I provided quote form Spencer, yes, but I got those as corroborating "evidence" after the fact. The first account I received of these tactics being used came from military members I know who are working in the region.

2. Why do you think that John Spencer is just a "mouthpiece for Israeli propaganda"? Do you have any evidence that he's actually just a "mouth piece" and not giving his honest and informed opinion? Or is it just because every time he speaks, the pro-Palestinian crowd on X just simply labels him as such?

I suspect that (more so than any such callous rationalizations) the belief, that Hamas did not to the things it video documented itself doing, comes more from a human tendency to doubt allegations against members of one’s in-group … especially if the allegation comes from an out-group.

I bet you find a lot more radical Imans calling for Death to the Jews than you do radical Rabbis.

Tell me Abduly, do you support the statement often chanted that "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free." Try not to be smug and quote (which is hilariously ironic by the way) Ben Shapiro's memeable "the facts don't care about your feelings again".

It's "Allahu Akbar" btw, c'mon, you gotta upgrade from those 80's Chuck Norris VHS movies to keep your Islamophobia up to date.
Thanks for the correction. Chuck Norris fighting terrorists is always a good watch but I was actually watching videos from October 7th 2023 where Palestinians were proudly Allahu Akbaring while murdering defenceless men women and children.

Fun movie trivia abduly85, the antagonist in one of those films you're referencing was a Palestinian terrorist named Abdul who hijacked an airline in y1985 and had a real hate on for the jews.

Last edited:
Oct 7th is just a small example of what would happen if Israel didn't have a border wall or a military. Gazans don't want peace or their own state, their entire society and culture is based upon hate and radicalization of the population for one goal - genocide and murder of all the people (Jews, Arabs, anyone) in Israel. People like abduly are an excellent example of why there will never be peace in that region and why, while unpopular and inhumane, the two sides should just get it over with and fight it out to the last man.

It's "Allahu Akbar" btw, c'mon, you gotta upgrade from those 80's Chuck Norris VHS movies to keep your Islamophobia up to date.

...and Ahem

My wife is Muslim and wants every Hamas member killed. She grew up with the crap that is taught to Muslims and wants to see radical Islam taken apart. If you wish to live by the Medina verses, peace upon you, but you want to live by the Meccan verses then you deserve the death you will get.

Sorry, I thought I clicked on the "Islamophobia in the CF" thread by mistake. All good.

Sorry to break it to you and your wife, but in Islam you are supposed to believe in the whole Qur'an (whether the chapter was revealed in Mecca or Medina). Of course rulings have to take account the current time and location and given by a qualified Imam/Mufti.

Also, in mainstream Sunni islam, a Muslim woman is prohibited from marrying a non-Muslim man (I'm just stating facts). So nothing is adding up in your post.

Anyhow, I recommend you tag along with your wife when she goes to her mosque next time and pose any questions you have to the local Imam there. There are plenty of mosques in Vancouver.

Peace upon you.

This is Canada. She can marry whomever she pleases if they love each other. If he's a Catholic, atheist, Jew, Sikh, who cares?
I don't disagree, it's Canada and they can do whatever as long as it's lawful.

Colin Parkinson was the one who brought up his wife's opinion and threw in that she's Muslim (to qualify her authority in islam?). So I just pointed a few wholes in his post showing that his arguments are way off mainstream Sunni islam.

Anyhow guys, STAY ON TOPIC.

Sorry to break it to you and your wife, but in Islam you are supposed to believe in the whole Qur'an (whether the chapter was revealed in Mecca or Medina). Of course rulings have to take account the current time and location and given by a qualified Imam/Mufti.
Disciples of a religion discover that there are inconsistencies in their holy texts! Film at 11.

Back