• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

Susan “I didn’t have a role in The Rocky Horror Picture Show” Sarandon? That one?
Freedom is speech is great but you have to expect some pushback.

…or Arec Bardwin…
Well I certainly did not expect that.....

Late Show GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Speaking of which... how is this jerk's film career.

"These dancing puppets, like athletes and musicians, are modern day court jesters and gladiators; and need to learn their role."

HT that is one hell of a good quote and I have felt the same way about "Stars" like her and her limo liberal idiot cohorts for a long time.

"These dancing puppets, like athletes and musicians, are modern day court jesters and gladiators; and need to learn their role."

HT that is one hell of a good quote and I have felt the same way about "Stars" like her and her limo liberal idiot cohorts for a long time.

Glad I could inspire mon ami! ;)

Well I certainly did not expect that.....

Late Show GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Speaking of which... how is this jerk's film career.

I hear Mr. Negligent Discharge Murder is facing another grand jury to decide if to go forward with charges again.

My guess is that Iran as their main sponsor pushed/convinced them to attack Israel which would benefit Iran's long term regional goals, which it has. The cessation of the normalization between the Sunni States and Israel. Judging from the detailed planing exposed in the captured Ops plans, the murder of civilians was a big part of the plan. I am thinking Hamas was gullible and coaxed into a path to create the most chaos possible. Now they are discovering that they are very expendable in the eyes of Iran. Hezbollah is far more important to Iran than Hamas.
Assuming HAMAS is one cohesive entity.

There are few, very few, cohesive entities in that part of the world. Hell - thanks to mass immigration, there are few cohesive entities in any part of the world - with Japan being the large outlier.

Due to the concentration I would assume perhaps maybe 3 distinct elements within, but it seems that the organization remains fairly tight given the amount of prep for Oct 7th with minimal information leaks.

At least decent production value. Voice-over audio (well, yell-over audio), graphics and drone shots. I'll take a wild guess that they didn't get permission to operate in that airspace.

At least decent production value. Voice-over audio (well, yell-over audio), graphics and drone shots. I'll take a wild guess that they didn't get permission to operate in that airspace.
Needs more ALLAH ACKBAR!!!

There are few, very few, cohesive entities in that part of the world. Hell - thanks to mass immigration, there are few cohesive entities in any part of the world - with Japan being the large outlier.
Not so sure about that, maybe a tighter control over shrieking masses.

Australian TV (except ABC) has some very god news interviewers. CBC, CTV and Gobal could learn some lessons.

The gist of the first interview: the Israelis murdered their own people, including at the music festival and there are no tunnels.

Sky News host blasts Hamas leader for ‘completely untrue’ claims in fiery clash​

Good old UN.

Australian media ‘duped’ by UN Rapporteur for Palestine claiming to be ‘impartial’​

Back