• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

Ironic? Oh yeah....

Sexual assault center at Canadian university signs onto open letter that DISPUTES women were raped and sexually assaulted during Hamas terrorist attacks in Israel​

• Two local politicians in Canada - Sarah Jama, a member of Ontario's provincial parliament, and Susan Kim, a British Columbia councillor - wrote an open letter
  • The letter, which as of Friday evening no other politician had signed, demanded a ceasefire in the Israel-Gaza war
  • It also denied women were sexually assaulted on October 7, citing an 'unverified accusation that Palestinians were guilty of sexual violence'

Yesterday’s news. She has already been fired.

I love seeing it. I'm also really sad we're seeing it. And I'm dismayed at what we've become.
It's no wonder, when the institutions - media, schools, universities - teach kids to hate their own civilization, eventually you get a population that believes it's worth nothing and would happily see to its destruction.

It's no wonder, when the institutions - media, schools, universities - teach kids to hate their own civilization, eventually you get a population that believes it's worth nothing and would happily see to its destruction.
The irony of equality is that it can create some kind of freedom to some feel their equality allows them actions others aren’t allowed to do.

Also, to those who buried their heads in the sand and pretended it was NBD:

She has since deleted her Twitter account. A disgusting coward. This is who Victorians chose to name as city councillor? Shame.

Dude, you're talking about the people who elected this guy ...

And this guy, more than once...

Did Trudeau see it? I doubt it based on his ever changing talking points.

I wish Trudeau et al would be forced to sit and watch the Israel 43 minute video shown to journalists around the world.
What the PM personally believes, and what he thinks will secure him votes, are likely very different things.

Being seen as "hard on Israel" is popular with the people the LPC are counting on for votes.

I wish Trudeau et al would be forced to sit and watch the Israel 43 minute video shown to journalists around the world.

Trudeau aside, there are plenty of people online who view these videos from Oct 7th as staged by the IDF, along with the latest videos from the tunnels and hospitals. Trudeau and his supporters who march for a 'Free Palestine' won't change their tone much.

Back