• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

haha, some bored guys from 25thID -pic

one less idiot in the world .. theres something to celebrate with a bang lol

:cdn:

The round wasn't dropped down the tube, an plus if it was, it woulden't go off.

This is completely true - when we were doing our infantry battleschool in Wainwright in '89, one of the girls on the course picked up the 60mm mortar, took off two tags and proceeded to drop the thing in head first. I swear the entire platoon flew face first into the sand. Of course in the back of your mind you know it wouldn't (gulp) go off and plus the firing pin had to be manually pulled as it was training, but nonetheless, it scared the crap out of us all.

Uberman said:
This is completely true - when we were doing our infantry battleschool in Wainwright in '89, one of the girls on the course picked up the 60mm mortar, took off two tags and proceeded to drop the thing in head first. I swear the entire platoon flew face first into the sand. Of course in the back of your mind you know it wouldn't (gulp) go off and plus the firing pin had to be manually pulled as it was training, but nonetheless, it scared the crap out of us all.

I truely hope she is an RMS clerck now  .......

Always check your #2

:warstory:

Doing a 81mm winter night shoot in gagnam years ago.....
Early signs of hypothermia setting in (not just the hands going numb from handling the bombs, the mind was fading too)... I look up to see FINS......
Whoa Whoa Whoa......... pointy end up

To this day, when ever i see him... pointy end up brings a smile

rofl I laughed my f-ing ass off looking at that pic.....man I cant wait to start my BMQ

Where are those guys? looks like Baghdad

He is obviously reacting to the order 'load' from the CP  ;D

Hope the gunners get that one...

Back