• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

hadji girl video

well, people can say whatever they want, but it's a funny song :soldier: :rofl:

Luis Mariano said:
Looks like Youtube took down the clip.
You can listen to it by opening the following link:

http://hotair.com/archives/the-blog/2006/06/13/video-hadji-girl/

Luis

Good Job "Luis Mariano", enjoyed hearing it again, you probally have the thanks of many of us here.

Cheers.

Red 6 said:
well, people can say whatever they want, but it's a funny song :soldier: :rofl:
It is indeed funny...when we keep it in the context it was intended and poses no more harm then many of the politically incorrect television programs that air daily  :D

HL

Hot Lips said:
It is indeed funny...when we keep it in the context it was intended and poses no more harm then many of the politically incorrect television programs that air daily  :D

HL

Politically incorrect TV shows aren't

1) directly linked to the government
2) made by government employees
3) originate in the worlds most sensitive political areas

NOW.. I agree.  Funny as all hell.  I agree, it has been blown WAY out of proportion.  But, this song, by who and where it was
done was a potential powder keg... that did erupt.

So what I hear you saying Padre is that it is similar to when many of the MPs open their mouths  :blotto:

HL

Just wait...someone will link this song to the crap bag who has just been charged with murder and rape...incidents which occurred before he was released from the Marines for other reasons, and have just now come to light.

In keeping with my previous posts, I suppose I should underline *alleged crap bag*.

Gunnar you got a source for this information?

*Edit: I totaly read that wrong....I thought the Marine who sang the song was now being charged with rape and murder...my bad disregard.

i dont see whats so wrong with it it's just some guys having fun and well it's a good song  ;D

And just because other people skim....No, it wasn't the writer of the song.  The songwriter is a just a soldier songwriter.  The other, judging from the brief glance at the news, was drummed out of the Marines even before his *alleged* misdoings came to light.  Sounds like a real winner.

Gunnar said:
And just because other people skim....No, it wasn't the writer of the song.  The songwriter is a just a soldier songwriter.  The other, judging from the brief glance at the news, was drummed out of the Marines even before his *alleged* misdoings came to light.  Sounds like a real winner.

The guy who just got arrested for rape/murder was in the US Army, not the Marine Corps. He had just been discharged. (On CNN, they reported it as a dishonorable discharge, hich is only handed out by sentence of a court martial.) Interestingly, the press is reporting he was in the same platoon as the two Soldiers who were captured and executed a couple of weeks ago, and that they were murdered after the rape and murder incident. Makes you wonder…

Back