• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Gunner reporting sir

45B

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,
New to this board. 2 years of service. Regular. FdTp/Wbty/RCAS.

Welcome to the forum 45B.  Please acquaint yourself with some of the topics that have already been discussed and familiiarize youself with the forum.  I hope you will find the level of discussion to be what you are looking for.  Please feel free to participate when you are comfortable to do so.

Cheers,

Welcome - I visited the School and/or W Bty quite frequently, between 83 and 96. Probably some guys still floating around that I knew.

Enjoy the board.

muskrat89 said:
Welcome - I visited the School and/or W Bty quite frequently, between 83 and 96. Probably some guys still floating around that I knew.

Enjoy the board.

nice!
I have plenty of digital pictures...

Few names:
WO Rae just got promoted, with WO Schnarr. New FD TSM is WO Pinel. BSM is MWO McCormick. WO Lannigan is in his AIG course. .......

Welcome here, love to see some of your pic's from Gagetown, use to work with 3 Fd RCA in Saint John!

Cheers

Sub tech - I was a gunline TSM with 3 RCA from around 90-96. I got in, in 1983 (89th Bty)

I got in, in 1983 (89th Bty)...........ROOKIE...hehehe!

Rookie, perhaps - but the last couple of years I was Frank and Bert's right-hand-man.. that's gotta count for something!!  ;)

cbt arms sub tech said:
Welcome here, love to see some of your pic's from Gagetown, use to work with 3 Fd RCA in Saint John!

Cheers

Hi!
I have so many  pics! You want to see the field, the garrison?

Back