• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

GOT MY CALL!

Kate723

Inactive
Reaction score
I got my call this morning, and I'm going to be sworn in at the Fredericton armories this Thursday ;D!
My whole process only took five months,even with an 8 week delay on my medical papers >:D . Everything went well, the people I talked to were amazing, and I'm very excited to start my training :)

Got another call this morning... Turns out there won't be anyone there to swear me in this thursday, so they switched it to next thursday.  :p

Kate723 said:
Got another call this morning... Turns out there won't be anyone there to swear me in this thursday, so they switched it to next thursday.  :p

Oh well :( atleast you got your call Congrats. IT feels good huh? :p

Congrats
I know the feeling of waiting, I swear in on Friday  ;D
Can't WAIT

Just got back from being sworn in, I'm now a private recruit and very happy! ;D Can't wait to start my training and earn the right to wear the uniform

Kate723 said:
Just got back from being sworn in, I'm now a private recruit and very happy! ;D Can't wait to start my training and earn the right to wear the uniform

Congratulations!! Good on you!

Congrats and good luck, its great to see so many people getting through. :)

congrats
I got my call today too, headin to st. jean for the 16 of october infantry ppcli. Iam swearing in, in Halifax on the 4th.

Kate,
        that's important. Holler out the infantry!!! ;)

congratulations for getting the call to join the Canadian Forces. I look forward to the day I get mine, but I have to get through the CFAt, medical, and interview first.How long after the CFAt do they book the interviews?

I just had my medical and interview today, 2 weeks after I wrote my CFAT.  I was originally offered an earlier date, but I was out of town.

Back