• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Got my Call, I'm Res armored Recce

CADPAT SOLDIER

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,
Well I just finished up and I got my call friday telling me my application to Fort Garry Horse Armored Recce was accepted.
I'm kinda going through this a little fast. I finished my tests saturday got my call friday and get sworn in on tuesday and I think they want to throw me on a bmq serial in 1.5/2 weeks, and I've never even spoken to someone from the unit. So I"m just kinda going with it right now.
Well I guess I'm part of the big armored family now.

Congrats!

Things go like that sometimes.  For some folks there is a ton of waiting.  For others it all happens quickly.

Good luck with your BMQ course.  Do you know where you are going to take it?

2B

Congrats!  You seem to be having the luck with timelines.  BMQ is a good go.

Learn To Serve.

Welcome to the Reserve Armoured Recce world.  ;D

Mud

Future Unknown said:
Hi,
Well I just finished up and I got my call friday telling me my application to Fort Garry Horse Armored Recce was accepted... I guess I'm part of the big armored family now.

Love your choice of regiments... "neat but not gaudy".  Congratulations & Facta Non Verba  :salute:

Well I was sworn in tonight and it looks like monday I"ll be off to BMQ thats was a pretty quick turn around I have no Idea what to bring but thats cool. I"m looking forward to the experience

Back